I originally thought Trump was lesser of two evils, but upon seeing how he’s building that immoral wall, and the latest stunt from “Devil Devos” defending Special Olympics, and Trump ends ACA. I am convinced that no one will truly give a “crud” about special needs advocacy and their rights until someone who has experienced it, gets into office.
1. I will not hire “rich friends” based on association; I will hire people based on qualifications to get the job done.
2. I will make sure medicaid is accepted through out the country. This not taking medicaid from one state because itsfrom another state BS is gonna end!
3. SSI and Foodstamps for Disabled will be decent enough to live on
4. Assistive programs for those with special needs will be available throughout
5. Private schools will be able to recieve funds federally if they have special needs classes
6. Pedophilia will recieve life sentences. No more of this “they’re reformed, they got good behavior so time off.” BS. We will protect our children
7. Special Training to all police officers in regards to Mental Health, Autism, Special Needs, etc.
All I can think of Right now… #Jamie4President2026
Published by jamiesjourney0591
My name is Jamie Cormier. I am 31 years old and from a small town in Louisiana. I was born 2 months premature and have many disabilities including but not limited to: Marfans Syndrome, Kyphosis/Scoliosis, Wolf Parkinson White Syndrome (had an ablation to correct it), symptoms of Sleep Apnea, Tachycardia, symptoms of IBS, anxiety/depression, etc.
I am currently on pain meds and living with Chronic pain due to multiple broken rods in my spine.
I was in college for a bachelors degree (I was aiming for education-special education, but I want to work with young adults and not necessarily be in the classroom- advocate, so my advisor suggested getting in touch with my connections of different special needs advocates and organizations, and pursue a degree in General Studies instead due to my chronic pain and struggles with Praxis certification).
I love creative writing, spending time with my family and friends, loving on my pets, and trying to enjoy and have fun when I can- even if its just playing with my makeup, games on my ipad, or just watching cartoons/movies. I am pretty immature and can get in touch with my inner kid real easily. I still like dolls, barbies, dress up, etc.
View all posts by jamiesjourney0591